Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thankful Thursday #2

This week I am most thankful for….

1. Friends that not only love and care about D and I, but who adore our son too! We are so lucky!
2. The world’s most perfect baby! Yes I am bragging! Waylon got his first tooth on Tuesday, November 16th, 2010, and was hardly even fussy!!
3. The power of prayer! I have been working hard on praying when I get over whelmed or anxious or worried about something. Being able to rely on God instead of trying to handle in all myself is life changing.
4. A husband who helped me already put our Christmas tree up and hardly even complained about it.
5. My sister-in-law, Brianne, who always takes the time to take such fabulous pictures of our family.
6. The support of our friends and family as my Mom and I start our new adventure Mini Man Apparel.
7. The Bear game being on TONIGHT!
8. Peppermint Mocha creamer during the holiday season.
9. My students who make me laugh while I am at work. I defiantly have the best job ever.
10. This beautiful fall weather we have been experiencing. This is my most favorite time of year!

“In all things, GIVE THANKS!”

No comments:

Post a Comment