Friday, October 19, 2012

Hmmm....THANKFUL

So tonight, while I am a bit blue as reality sets in at the Pearce home and things begin to change again as I morph into working Mama, and as I get overwhelmed with all the "how and I going to', "it is possible", and "God, are you sure" thoughts....I decided it was better I focus on what I am thankful for.  It is ALL in perspective!



SO I AM THANKFUL

-that I am up at night with my babies!  It means my dreams of becoming a Mommy are real and I am have two beautiful miracles that rely on me and need me and find comfort in me.


- that  I do TONS of laundry!  It means my family is clothed and warm.
- that I had to do dishes tonight after dinner.  It mean my family has plenty of food to eat. 
- that cleaning my tile takes forever.  It means we have a home to raise our family in and tons of little feet running around to make it dirty.

- that I ALWAYS have snot and dirt on my pants and shirts.  It means my Mini and Bug know Mama is always here for kisses, loves and to be a kleenex.
- that my courtyard is a mess!  It means we had a blast this morning spelling our name, doing math facts, spelling words and making memories.



- that I don't look the same as I did on my wedding day.  It means I have had almost four more years to live with the man God created for me and that together, we made two beautiful boys who I am able to nurse. (but being tan again would be nice)
-that fact that we are always being pulled in a million directions.  It means we have so many family and friends in our life who love us...more specifically our boys.
AND
- that I am a "part time" working mama!  IT MEANS  I HAVE THE AFTERNOONS TO FOCUS ON WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT IN MY LIFE!  WAYLON LAWRENCE AND WESSON LEE!

So, I am thankful!  For EVERY blessing and dream the Lord has given me and all those He will give me in the future!



No comments:

Post a Comment