10 Months Stats
Height: 30.75 inches
Weight:: 25 pounds
Size shoe: 4
Size Diaper: 5
Size Clothes: 18 months
*Luckily...he is slowing down just a bit! Mommy's arms were about to give out!
Highlights from the month and some of Waylon's favorites:
- Waylon's first Christmas. He made my favorite time of year, just absolutely perfect. He loved every minute of it. One of the best moments was when we drove around looking at the lights and he was practically jumping out the window to get a better look! He wouldn't stop rambling. IT WAS HILARIOUS!
- He's a stander! Not a walker yet...but more and more he is becoming a stander...well, until he realizes you are not holding on to him, they he quickly becomes a sitter again! But, if you keep him distracted he will stand. Derrick and I work every night to get him to walk back and forth between us. He will play for a while but then will quickly crawl away. He is one AWESOME crawler. He is so fast!
- HE IS INTO EVERYTHING! I mean everything! Every drawer, every bag, every box, the trash can, the kitchen cupboards, (even though I gave him his own cupboard...he loves the one with the glass vases in it much better) dirty clothes, shoes, cups on the tables, every one's keys, TV remotes and if all of those things are taken away from him...he will settle for his toys! Whatever we are up to...he wants to be a part of! Shoot....we were even cleaning the house up and dedecorating and he wanted to do the vacuuming.
- Favorite Foods: Banana with rice and peanut butter, biscuits and gravy, beans and cheese. He is now drinking Mommy Milk mixed with organic whole milk too! HE LOVES IT!
- HE STILL LOVES TO READ! This is where we find him all the time!
- He loves music and dancing! He will pretty much rock out to anything...Mommy's singing, Daddy's Rock music, Papa's Country or the rap music at the Clovis East basketball game too! He loves it all and I am just gonna say it...THIS KID HAS GOT THE MOVES!
- HE DID IT! On January 1, 2011, he made Mommy's year! HE SAID MAMA! It melted my heart and made me cry the first few times. He still will pretty much only say Mama when he wants to eat...smart boy....he knows where his food comes from!