Friday, December 31, 2010

Good Bye 2010....Hello 2011

Top 10 Memories of 2010

1. Waylon being born! DUH

2. My baby showers and all the love and support we felt from our family and friends!



3. Our anniversary and Thanksgiving trip to San Diego.

4.  The first time Waylon rolled over. 

5.  Being in Tahoe for Donelle and Jake's wedding.

6. Waylon's first Christmas morning and opening presents with my boys.
7. Waylon's baby dedication. (and him raising his hand at church when Pastor Tim asked who prayed the prayer to invite Jesus in their heart)

8.  Laying on the floor in the afternoons with our little family and dancing with my precious Mini Man.
9.   Waylon meeting my Grandpa before he passed away!
10.  Visiting family is Arizona.

What I am most looking forward to in 2011

1.  Waylon's first birthday party!
2.  My girl's trip at the end of March with all my favorite ladies!
3.  Hearing Waylon say "Mama"...finally!
4.  Watching Waylon walk, grow, learn, and love!
5.  Taking Waylon to see his first Dodger's game.
6.  Continuing to fall even more in love with my fabulous Hubby.
7.  Growing closer with God!
8.  Mini Man Apparel building and creating awesome outfits for all the Mini Men and Little Ladies of the world.

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Thank you Jesus....for all you have done for me and my family and all you have planned for us in 2011.  We love you so much Lord and are so undeserving of all the gifts you have given us!

No comments:

Post a Comment