Top 10 Memories of 2010
1. Waylon being born! DUH
9. Waylon meeting my Grandpa before he passed away!
10. Visiting family is Arizona.
What I am most looking forward to in 2011
1. Waylon's first birthday party!
2. My girl's trip at the end of March with all my favorite ladies!
3. Hearing Waylon say "Mama"...finally!
4. Watching Waylon walk, grow, learn, and love!
5. Taking Waylon to see his first Dodger's game.
6. Continuing to fall even more in love with my fabulous Hubby.
7. Growing closer with God!
8. Mini Man Apparel building and creating awesome outfits for all the Mini Men and Little Ladies of the world.
Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Thank you Jesus....for all you have done for me and my family and all you have planned for us in 2011. We love you so much Lord and are so undeserving of all the gifts you have given us!