Saturday, August 28, 2010

~THANKFUL~

THANKFUL!!
"Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever."  Psalm 107:1


...for an awesome work schedule that allows me to be around my mini-man as much as possible.
...for a job that allows me to laugh, help, and hopefully encourage each and every day.
...for the crock-pot that allows even unskilled chefs like myself, cook dinner for my family that is not only edible but enjoyable!
...for the opportunity to be a mommy! I really don't deserve to have such an amazing mini-man to love and to hold each and every day!

...for my friend Liz who gave me such easy (and stylish) hair to do in the super rushed morning. 
...for camera phones and the pictures I receive while I am at work that make me feel like I am not missing everything.  This one was sent to me from Auntie Stephanie on Friday.  It made me stop (for just a second) teaching about the segment addition postulate and just smile!

...for Starbucks.  Let's be honest, I'm exhausted!
...for post-it notes.  If it isn't written down, there is no way it is getting done. What happen to my memory??
...for awesome family who is watching our little man so we don't have to send him to daycare.
...for the opportunity to work with my best friend, even if she is all the way across campus in the athletic office.
...for God's miracles and getting to see his work first hand over the past week when he saved the life of a woman I have known and loved my whole life.  God is so good.
...for loyal friends who aren't friends with me for what they can get but who love me, stand by me and would do anything for me.  For my friends who I know will be a part of my life, forever. I just love you ladies.
...for the amazing steroid cream that the dermatologist gave Little Way that literately cleared up his terrible eczema skin over night.
...for a sister-in-law who takes the time to capture in pictures what an amazing little man we have. Thanks Brianne.

...for hand sanitizer.
...for a mom who can seriously make anything and everything that me or Waylon might need in about two hours.  She is so talented.
...for my husband who makes me laugh every day and is being patient with me through this adjustment phase into the working mommy world.  He is such an amazing father and Waylon really does just adore him.  I don't think I could love my boys anymore.

...for my amazing Daddy who is the kind of dad that every little girl should be lucky enough to have.  His unconditional love and attention is something I too often took for granted growing up. 
...for DVR so I can still watch my shows even though I can't stay awake past 9 at night.
...for Waylon's laughter that melts my heart and for the way is feels when his little hands are wrapped around my neck. 
...for the opportunity to interact with so many parents that are unknowingly teaching me what to do and more often, what not to do when raising my own children. 
...for football season finally being here (and the NFL ticket)!!!! GO BEARS.
...for the many, many blessing the Lord is giving me on a daily basis.  I am so spoiled and living the life I have always dreamed of.   Thank you so much Jesus.  With all the amazing blessings that I have on this earth, I would be nothing without you!  To often I forget, that You God, are all I need!  I love you Jesus!

1 comment:

  1. This is great! No matter whats going on in life taking a second to realize how truly blessed we are makes it so much easier to get through the day. You're doing a great job handling the adjustment into the working mom world...its definitely not easy!

    ReplyDelete