Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas and Life

How do I even start?  Life has been crazy, fun, and better than  ever!  I have had the past week off from work and have been enjoying all the festivities of Christmas, seeing family and friends, but mostly just being with my Mini Man.  Even still, after being back from at work since August....I have extremely tough mornings of leaving Waylon and have guilt about working.  Yeah, I know, you do what you have to do...but, I just wish life could be like this some times.  Enjoying all day with the Mini Man, laughing, learning and loving with him.  I have said it plenty of times.. I LOVE MY JOB...it is so rewarding and so much fun.  But, being Mrs. Pearce doesn't have a thing on being Mommy!  I am just trying to remember how lucky I am to have the job that I have, awesome family to watch the Mini Man, and all this awesome vacation time I do get for some extra snuggles and kisses.  I really am blessed.

So, other than that...My mom and I have been spending a lot of time working and creating new treats for our new clothing company, Mini Man Apparel!  (Obviously, inspired by our very own Mini Man!)  We have had a ton of support and a very successful Christmas season!  Now on to Valentine's Day!  It is so much fun to be able to work with my mom.  Plus, it allows me to tap into my creative side and do a little something for myself.  It feels good to be designing something that we love so much and accomplishing another one of my goals....a clothing line for babies!   Here is a little peak at what we have been creating!



 

Yes...I do have the world's cutest models!!

WE HAD THE MOST AMAZING CHRISTMAS!
 It is amazing just how much having a baby changes everything.  And, just like most things...Waylon made Christmas even better!   We got to spend a lot of time with our families and friends and each other.  Now...Waylon is probably a bit confused...I kept telling him it was Jesus' birthday and Santa was coming...he is probably wondering where the heck this Santa is at and why he was getting all the presents but I am sure he will eventually figure it out!  :)  We were all spoiled beyond belief and got to enjoy all the aspects of the season.  Waylon loved the lights, meeting Santa (well...after he got done crying)

  
 and even started figuring out how to open his gifts by the time the day was over! 
He literally fell asleep PLAYING!  This holiday really touched my heart and made me focus on all I have.  I sat on our floor Christmas morning and realized I have all I have ever wanted or dreamed of...not in the packages...but in my boys!  God is so good and I really have more than I deserve.  These boys are my everything and make me so happy!  Thank you Jesus, for my perfect little family. 

So...yes, we are blessed and looking forward to the new year and whatever it may be that 2011 brings.  Though, I am almost certain that it will never be better than 2010!  The most amazing year of our lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment