Friday, February 1, 2013

A walk down memory lane...

 
So with all this talk about the SUPERBOWL and of course the Niners taking part....there have been a plethora of OLD RUSH posting pictures of "the good old days"!  Memories that I will never forget of moments that could not possibly ever happen again.  Being a part of "THE FINEST DANCE TEAM IN THE NFL"  was and will forever be one of the most amazing experiences of my life.  It taught me things about myself and pushed me in ways I had never before encountered.  It let me be in the same place that legends had played and perform in front of 80 thousand people.  It provided me with the proof that my friends and family would also support me and be there to cheer me on and allowed me to accomplish one of my lifetime goals.  I know that many think that being a professional cheerleader means wearing little clothes and shaking your butt in front of a crowd.  But, I am here to tell you that I met some REMARKABLE, TALENTED, AND INTELLIGENT woman that I was lucky enough to cheer along side of and more importantly, call my friends still today.  I feel so blessed to have been a part of this elite group of woman and so thankful to each of you for the wonderful memories!  XOXO  GO NINERS and GOLDRUSH!

 
Tryouts....I have the BEST mama!
Mexico for our Calendar shoot
My Big Sis Leila!

Love you Beth
New Mama Beisel
 My LOVE BUG and roommate in Japan...the beautiful Claudia
 JAPAN......Go Minis!

Tera <3 br="">
 Team Phot shot!
 End of the year photo...January 1st, 2006...in the rain!

Magazine Pic

 ON THE FIELD
 
 


With my hub a lub at the reunion game!  Looking forward to the next one!



Awwwww....memories!  And as much as I wish I could have had the opportunity to cheer at the Superbowl, I am looking forward to sitting on my couch, holding my babies, pigging out, and drinking some wine!  GO NINERS! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment