1. VETERANS and their families. Thank you to all of those who have ever served and all the families who have sacrificed so that my family could have all it has! The Pearces are forever grateful and we will always remember that FREEDOM ISN'T FREE! God bless America!
2. The strength, protection and love I feel when I am in my husband's arms.
4. People who always have my back and stand up for me when I am not around. Loyalty....often unseen these days.
5. The unconditional love that I have always received from my parents that has given me the confidence to always stand up for myself, believe in myself, and push myself.
6. Elastic Pants!
7. My grandpa who I am missing dearly today! The gift of teaching me and my family just how important character really is. Love you Grandpa!
8. Goldfish crackers!
9. The sound of my Mini-Man breathing when he is sleeping and the way it feels when his little arms around my neck.
10. Furlough days! Totally love having tomorrow to just be Mommy!
"Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the majesty and the splendor, for everything in heaven and earth is yours. Yours, O LORD, is the kingdom; you are exalted as head over all. Wealth and honor come from you; you are the ruler of all things. In your hands are strength and power to exalt and give strength to all. Now, our God, we give you thanks, and praise your glorious name."
1 Chronicles 29:11-13