Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The Pearce Family Phonics Poem

Saw this...

and got inspired to create my own!  No pictures...in a hurry today! 

THE PEARCE FAMILY PHONICS POEM

A if for Attached ON my hip...both boys lately...and I LOVE IT!
B is for Boys, Brothers and BLESSED
C is for Coffee
D is for Diapers
E is for Endless fun and craft times!!  Thank goodness for Pinterest!
F is for Family
G is for GOD....Deuteronomy 6: 5-9 "5 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. 6 These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. 7 Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. 8 Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. 9 Write them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gates."

H is for Helicopter Mom!  Seriously...I am always hovering!
I is for I love you more than ANYTHING!
J is for Jambas...every morning!
K is for Kisses
L is for Laughter
M is for MAMA....DUH
N is for Naptime
O is for Outdoor adventures at the park, backyard, or in the courtyard!
P is for Playgroup and Pumping
Q is for super QUICK showers
R is for Reading
S is for Snuggles
T is for Time outs are a JOKE and Terrific Twos.
U is for Unconditional love...for my babies and more importantly FROM my babies...even when Mama messes up!
V is for Veggietales
W is for Wine
X is for XOXO...hugs and kisses!!!!
Y is for You Tube...Mini loves those educational videos...."B-L-U-E spells blue!"
Z is for Zoo...not the animal kind...what my house looks like every afternoon


NOTHING BEATS BEING MAMA PEARCE!  I AM SO BLESSED AND LOVE EVERY MINUTE OF RAISING OUR BOYS!  THANK YOU JESUS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment