Sunday, September 9, 2012

Wesson Lee's Baby Dedication

 

 
I have often said that being a Mama is the greatest gift I have ever received and with that....It is the biggest challenge for me too.  Not only will I teach my Buggy how to read, write, add, say thank you, dance, drive, and so on...it is also our responsibility to teach him something far more important...we must teach him about the Lord, Jesus Christ!  This is not something we take lightly at all.  We know that this is a task we must not only discuss but demonstrate in our home.  Two years ago, we made the decision to dedicate our Waylon Lawrence to the Lord. 
 
Now, we made the same decision with our Wesson Lee. 
 
These boys are our whole world.  And, they were made just for us by GOD!
 
  And, no matter how much I love them, it blows me away to think that he loves them EVEN MORE!  (Truthfully, I am not sure that this is at all possible).  I hope that through our early introductions to the Lord and by our attempts to live a life that is pleasing to him, our boys will both choose to have a strong relationship with the Lord and live for HIM. 


 
I know, that they will be like their parents and that they will sin.  But I hope they learn from God's grace and work towards pleasing him. 
 
I believe that the Lord has AMAZING plans for my boys.  I can't wait to see what is in store for them and how He will use their lives for Him. 
We are so blessed by all our family who joined us in dedicating our little Bug-A-Lug.  Being a parent is HARD!  And we definitely couldn't do it without you!
Uncle Steve


GIGI
Uncle JT and Shelly
Uncle Bobby
RALPH
Auntie C and Uncle Paul
Auntie Stephers
Grammy and Papa
Auntie Linds and Shawn
Pat and Ken
Auntie Brianne Uncle Daniel Gigi and Jensen too
Aunt Nancy
Grandpa and Grandma
Uncle JT
JENSEN
Look at those treats and adorable helpers!
 
We love you and thank you, Lord. 
We are so blessed by you and this Mama knows she has more than she will EVER deserve!
 
 
 
 And of course, a yummy cake by PAT!!
 
 
"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well."
-Psalm 139:14
 
 
This whole dedication thing is EXHAUSTING!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment