SO I AM THANKFUL
-that I am up at night with my babies! It means my dreams of becoming a Mommy are real and I am have two beautiful miracles that rely on me and need me and find comfort in me.
- that I do TONS of laundry! It means my family is clothed and warm.
- that I had to do dishes tonight after dinner. It mean my family has plenty of food to eat.
- that cleaning my tile takes forever. It means we have a home to raise our family in and tons of little feet running around to make it dirty.
- that I ALWAYS have snot and dirt on my pants and shirts. It means my Mini and Bug know Mama is always here for kisses, loves and to be a kleenex.
- that my courtyard is a mess! It means we had a blast this morning spelling our name, doing math facts, spelling words and making memories.
- that I don't look the same as I did on my wedding day. It means I have had almost four more years to live with the man God created for me and that together, we made two beautiful boys who I am able to nurse. (but being tan again would be nice)
-that fact that we are always being pulled in a million directions. It means we have so many family and friends in our life who love us...more specifically our boys.
- that I am a "part time" working mama! IT MEANS I HAVE THE AFTERNOONS TO FOCUS ON WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT IN MY LIFE! WAYLON LAWRENCE AND WESSON LEE!
So, I am thankful! For EVERY blessing and dream the Lord has given me and all those He will give me in the future!