Wednesday, July 18, 2012

OH MY DEER....DERRICK IS 30!


So this super cool, bleached blond, older Junior guy stole my heart when he was only 16.
But a lot has changed since the end of 1998!
And now....my fabulous hubby,

and the father of our perfect and precious sons
is turning 30 years old tomorrow!

It seriously blows me away that he is already 30?!?!  Where has the time gone?  How did he get so old?  (notice how I haven't turned a day over 22?!?!)  It amazes me that the boy who kissed me for the first time on my parent's porch after Justin Thompson's Christmas party....is NOW not only 30, but the most amazing MAN, HUSBAND, and FATHER the world has ever known.
I spent a little time the other day looking at some of our most favorite memories that we have shared
Dodger games

a whole bunch of Niner games,

PREGNANCIES

vacations and kisses

graduations

more kisses
the birth of Waylon

the birth of Wesson

honeymooning in St. Lucia

date nights

trips to the lake

nights out

and now nights at home with our babies

holidays

swimming

playing

day trips

weddings

and MORE kisses!

You see, I can't even imagine a life without my hubby in it.  All the memories, the big ones, the small ones, the good ones, the bad ones, the exciting ones, the scary ones, the sad ones, and the funny ones all have shaped US into who we are!  We are now "the PearceS", Mama and Dada, Noodle and Hub-A-Lub. 

Life is scary in that we NEVER know what is right around the corner.  BUT I DO KNOW....that no matter what we will face in the future, the good and the bad....Derrick and I will do it together!  I look forward to lifetime with you Hubby!  YOU WERE MY FIRST LOVE AND MY LAST!  143!

HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY WISHES TO THE MAN WHO DESERVES IT ALL!  I AM SO BLESSED AND LUCKY THAT GOD BROUGHT YOU INTO THIS WORLD 30 YEARS AGO AND THAT HE MADE YOU JUST THE WAY YOU ARE! 

YOU, DLP...ARE OUR HERO!




No comments:

Post a Comment