Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Bye Bye Summer!

Wow!  The summer has ended! I can’t believe it!  So shocked and amazed by the continuous growth in my boys, both mentally and physically!  I love seeing them develop daily in to the little boys that the Lord created them to be.  I am often amazed that the Lord choose me to be their Mama!  That He trusted me to be in charge of helping grow their hearts, minds and bodies!  What an honor and responsibility.  It is my greatest joy in my life.  Derrick and I couldn’t be any more blessed!  We love our babies.
So I combined the last two weeks as it has be CRAZY CRAZY busy over here.  Mama started back up at work and well, blogging quickly worked its way off of my to do list. 
Wesson is becoming quite the chatty Charles and he started saying Hi, big, milk, Papa, and I am sure I am forgetting a couple others.  He is also starting to “sing” along in the car and when we are dancing.  He is obsessed with climbing and can now slide off of Mama’s high bed too.  Oh and he is loving learning how to do a forward roll and jumping.  AND HE RUNS EVERYWHERE!
 
Waylon NEVER STOPS!  Never stops moving, talking, thinking, learning, and growing.  He is just plain AWESOME!  Learning new sight words daily, using vocabulary words that are absolutely beyond his age, like predicament, excess, arrangements, situation, blessings, Zaccheus, surprise, downloading,  and of course others!! BRAINIAC!  He also has mastered a few more math facts like 2+3, 3+4, 4+5, 10+10 and 4+4.  So proud of him and all he does!  Here he is practicing with his math facts puzzle pieces!
And then making sight words out of stickers.
 
So how did we end our summer?.?.?
Oh wait!  Hee hee...
Mini and I made dipped oreos
 
 
 
The boys and I create a art piece for our house and reminded ourselves that Jesus melts our hearts with crayons and a blow dryer!
 
 

 
Enjoyed some beautiful outside weather!
 
Played some intense games of Hi Ho Cherrio!  WAY IS AWESOME!
 
Went to the park and ran into the Woodwards!
 
 
 
 
Enjoyed some awesome family time with some of our favorite family!
 
 
 
Played some run games with our cars pretending to be the post man.
Played Trashies!
Went and visited our ducky friends a couple times.
 
 
Checked out the movie Planes that we have been waiting for and then played outside of the theatre too!
 
The boys created and got to see an exploding volcano to finalize our dinosaur unit!
 
 
The boys, of course, looked adorable sleeping...
 
And they helped me get ready to head back to work too!
 
 
 
Here are some of my FAVORITE pics from this week!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
What a summer!  We may not have gone to Hawaii and I may not have a golden tan, but I have the most amazing three boys in my life!  I love being Mama Pearce!  Team Pearce forever and ever!  So happy for the memories we shared these past few weeks!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment