Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Why being a BOY MOM rules!

I LOVE BEING A BOY MOM!  People ask me all the time, "Are you going to try again for a girl?"  Truthfully, we never "tried" for a boy or a girl....just a baby!  And yes, I love manis, pedis, rhinestones, ruffles, and shoes....and of course, I have thought about what it would be like to have a baby girl? But, and obviously, I am biased....but I think being a 'boy mom' just RULES!....and here is why!!!!
 
 
 
 
 
1.  "Mama, will you marry me?"  is the most amazing question one can EVER be asked.
2.  They don't have to wear shirts....less clothes = less laundry!
3.  You don't have to do their hair...HATS please!!!
4.  Dirty faces are totally acceptable because well...boys are just messy!
5.  They have a totally other clothing category that girls don't   have....CAMO!
6.  They can easily entertain themselves and each other....with FARTS and dog piling!
7. They can pee EVERYWHERE and ANYWHERE!   And yes, they have! 
8.  Because you get to the Mother-Son dance at their wedding!
9.  I have a Mini-version and Little-version of my Hubby (the most amazing man I know) to love on and be loved by everyday!
10.  Dating years!....enough said!
 
 
I just feel so blessed the Lord has given me my wild, loud, crazy, tough, sweet, snuggle, smart, silly, and protective baby BOYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment